Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Here I am

Well here I am almost a month later after my sister, mom, and I took our road trip across the country to my new home in PA. When we arrived here, it was a bit of a chaotic couple of weeks because we were in the process of moving to a new house from Greensburg to New Alexandria. We are finally all settled in and I am loving my own space. It is starting to feel a little like home. There has been quite a transition for me but I am starting to get into a routine and staying busy. I am working as a nanny part time for a few different families but am hoping to find something a little more full time but it will do for now.
Being out here has giving me a lot of time to think, maybe too much time, and I have had a whirlwind of emotions going through my mind. I really have to reason with myself and know that God showed me that this was where He wanted me to be so I need to make the most of it because He is teaching me a lot. It is important for me to know that the decisions I have made in the past were the right ones and I need to stop second guessing myself. Learning to be content being alone and learning what is truly most important in life if what I am figuring out. Life is too short to go look back on the past with regret. Every person in my past and every relationship I have been in has made me who I am today and I truly have learned so much about myself from each experience. Life is so much easier when you look at it as a learning experience and grow from it.
I am so excited and nervous for what is in store for me. Not knowing what is going to come next or what the next step in my life will be can be a little scary but I am ready for what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment