Saturday, October 30, 2010

one of those days...

I really needed some extra motivation today because I had a huge list of things to do and did not even get half the things done. Oh well, I guess that will be on my list of things to do tomorrow. Let's hope that I am in a more motivated mood than I was today.
Today I have felt pretty frustrated for some reason. I don't know if I am just stressed out with school or missing home, or what is making me feel like this. Ugh...when I am in these moods I tend to take it out on other people which is not the best thing. I kind of went off on my sister today but things are fine now. I'm going to take it one step at a time and realize that everything is going to work out because it always does. No need to stress about it. Tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start and that is what I have to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. April,
    You are not alone, most of us don't get everything done on our to-do-lists....and you are correct, tomorrow is a new & fresh day...keep your chin up :-) P.S. Home misses you back
    Love,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete